Welcome World!

Hi! My name is Vanny, and I'm from Indonesia.
This is my first blog. I planned it from 5 years ago but yeah, procrastination killed creativity..

I made this blog because I think that every experience add more values and help us defining the true meaning of life. But sometimes we take it for granted and just think there'll be another day like today (though they don't) and forget the present that we should take.

This blog is a way to remember each passing day I had, each lesson to learn, each problem to solve, each dissapointment to experience, and each joy to remember. It varies from books I read, news I heard, journeys I've done, movies I watch, quotations that inspires me, or just everyday experience that add value to my life. Basicly everything that shapes me into the person I am now and what I thought about it.

I hope it can be something for you too, to see from my perspective, to add another view of life. And that's why, comment is appreciated.

Enjoy reading, and see a transformation of life that I experience. Might happen to you too, so beware of spoiler :)

Komentar