Renewing my intention for this blog


It's been a really long time for me not being able to write on this blog.

Not because I can't find a topic. Each time when an idea pop up on my mind I think: "ok, I'm going to write it on my blog, so I can read it up next time".
Not because I don't have the source of internet. I can visit my blog practically all day long. Campus, lab, my room, ect.
Not because I don't have time. Although I always complain that it's never enough, I still can finish all things I need to finish on time.

The thing is..
I'm lazy..
The thought of sitting in front of my computer and writing, reminds me of thing I do the most lately: doing assignments. And I suddenly get bored. That's why, everytime I open laptop, I avoid to write, because I think I have done too much writing, and I want to do something else.

Well, that's still irrelevant..
I always make up excuses, for me not to write.
And that's something I wanna change.

I love to read books, I wanna make one someday. For accomplish that, I need to practice a lot. I'm not a discipline writer, and I need to improve my writing skills.


I found quotes about writing from 2 of my favourite writers:

"Don't write only when you're in the mood. Write everyday. Discipline." [Ayu Utami]

"Write everyday. Bad writing is better than no writing. And, bad writing can be edited later." [Raditya Dika]


I remember the purpose of making this blog. To motivate me to write more. When I have this blog, at first, I would like to think that I have an obligation to write, so that I'll put an effort to write more, and better. It's similar with writing on diary, but you have to be careful not to mention any secrets in blog. And I haven't write in my diary for a long time too.

By the end of this writing, I'll renew my intention to make this blog. I will write more often.

Komentar