Relationship and how we view it..

Well first, I love that picture. Me and my bf drew that together like one year ago. Because at that time, doodle in ym is the most fun and interactive way to show our expression. Before we grew older and it seems that if we have time to talk, we should do it wiser, not just playing around, making silly drawing on doodle, posing in skype, and threw lots of jokes, just spend the night giving and answering funny question... Well, actually I don't want to lose the innocence of love. I want to be able to say "hi dear" every morning, and hearing "goodnight, beautiful" every night. Cheesy, I know. And too much like the telenovela, my friend said. Or "yucky", like my sarcastic friend usually tease me.

I dunno why this week I have like this so-called-discussion about relationship with different people. maybe love is the theme of the week, who knows? I want to write about it A LOT, but I dunno how to start. and I'm afraid of missing something. oh well, stop the monologue and I'll should start to write..

Those who don't need to see their bf/gf everyday
I mean, not in LDR case of course. Imagine you are in the same campus, your building is not that far from each other, and you don't see your bf/gf that often, I mean, once in 1 or 2 week. Some of my friends doing this. The reason is the same: busy. I personally won't take that as a reason not to meet. But it is so interesting that some couple don't mind that, and that's just how it works in them. For this people, believe and support is the key..

Those who who see their bf/gf everyday
This is the exact opposite for the previous one. Meet everyday. Have the same class. Seat next to each other. Doing activities together. And the question is: aren't you bored? How if you fight? I forget the answer to this question but as I remember, the key is to keep things simple, and forgive quickly. Bored? Then find other ways to make the relationship fun again.

Those who want to see their bf/gf everyday but they can't
Well like me, and MANY other girls in my major.. There are so many eligible bachelor here but we don't know why they never attract us, maybe because we know each other too well we don't want to go further, LOL. For people like this, technology is the most important connection, and at the same way, can be the source of frustation. There are 3 keys: commitment, communication, and trust. we can't keep track of what everyone's of doing, so these 3 are really important. Some of us prefer skype as the media communication, but I think I can express myself more in phone calls, because I can't concentrate on skype talk. my bf is soo handsome I can't stop smiling, LOL.

Those who say they love each other a lot
Romantism is sweet in some way. But if it's too much, we'll get used to, and it's not as special as it is at the first time. Many of my friends have cute nickname for their love one, and I find it cute. But if everyday you say "dear" or "I love you", I guess that's will decrease the true meaning of that saying. And you don't call it in public, that will make people jealous, LOL. At first I was THAT cold. I think love expression is cheesy. But my ex changed my perception. I had different flowers in my vase every 2 weekss, had songs and poems written just for me, lots of suprises and well, I have to admit that I started to enjoy it. We need romantism sometimes, we already know we love each other but repeating it it occasionally never goes wrong =D


Those who don't say they love each other a lot
It is not because they don't love each other. Beside, one of my fave book, "le petite prince" said that sometimes we can't see things, but our hearts can feel it. It was exactly the same feeling when me and my BF have the comfort silence. Just admire each other's face, focus on the detail, and I just can't feel happier. When the eyes met, oh that was the best moment I could recall. Well, I just make one of example in here. Most of people don't say love to each other because they know they love each other and so there's no need to repeatedly do it. Nothing wrong about it. Like I said before, it's just another preference of show your love :)

So, which one are you? ;) I want to write A LOT MORE, but sorry, my skype-time will come soon ;) Hasta la vista!

Komentar