I miss you because I do miss you



I miss you because I miss you. Not because I want to get your attention, nor because I'm feeling insecure that you may forget that you have someone that miss you.

I miss you everytime I remember about you. And by everytime I mean everytime. I can just sit and then suddenly the memories of you come up. I can't control it nor I want to erase it. Those are beautiful memories and I want to remember you as I want to remember you.

I miss you but I try to be patient. I know you have your own life and amazing time of your own. I know you're perfectly happy with or without me. And by that, I am perfectly aware that I have to find my own happiness, with or without you. Though still, I want us to be happy together.

I miss you like the tree waiting for the rain in the time of drought. It seems like I could die by just waiting for the almost impossible miracle to happen. But it also gives me strength to live, that I have something to look forward to, something far beyond my reach but still possible to be attained.

I don't miss your smile, your voice, your scent, I just miss you. Oh that's sounds so hypocrite. Yeah, I miss everything about you. And by everything I mean that everything that I can relate you into.

I miss you and I want you to know. Not because I want to be comforted and cared, just because an amazing person like you should know how much you mean for someone, and how it feels like to be missed.

I miss you like any other day, any other week, any other month, and even, any other year.

I think missing you is wonderful, but I guess thing will be so much easier for us, when we miss each other than we can meet in the next week, or even the next day. But I guess easy is not your style, and I don't even dare to hope too much coz it hurts much more.

And I don't think you ever have a chance to read this. Because lots of things are much more important than a cheesy blabbering like this. And I don't want to tell you, because treasure will lost its value when you can find it easily. And I guess I told you that I miss you a little bit too much till it loses its meaning.

I miss you because I miss you. It is you because it is you.

See you when I see you.



*photo courtesy of Charismatika Chinitra, a great architect & photographer wannabe who "candidly" taking picture of us during the Amsterdam and Rotterdam trip, July 2011. Thanks for taking, editing, and uploading this picture. Me likey ;)

Komentar