This is Your Life!



I can't trace the source of this picture, but it moves me the first time I saw it. Few days ago, I got the video version of it which even more inspirational:


I love quotes, and here are some of my favourites:
"This is your life. Do what you like, and do it often."
"Stop over analyzing, life is simple."

and last but not least:
"Travel often, getting lost will help you find yourself."

What do I like, where will I go, when will I find myself, is still a question I need to answer.
Curiosity kills a cat, but that's what makes us human, human.
So, keep searching for an answer, but do not over analyzing. Again, do not over-analyzing :)

*ps: Although this is a very short and lazy post, I want to try to make it remembered: Starting from today, I want to make at least one post each week. A good exercise for my writing skills (or my forgotten passion), and also a good way to overcome my laziness of writing. #fingercrossed

Komentar