Overcome the Laziness


I look at my last blog post, and it's February 25th. It's been nearly 2 months since the last time I blog. Should I be happy, because I had many things much more interesting than writing? Or should I feel ashamed, because I was overthrown by my laziness.

Yes, these past 2 months were a blast. Weekends fill with so many interesting activities and meet ups, weekdays fills with interesting pile of jobs (and tv serials time every night), it seems impossible to squeeze time between those activities to sit and write.

It was a couple days ago, while watching meaningless show on television, when I realize that time passed by so quickly, and I'm not using it wisely. Time seems to go faster while I also grow older. It's also becomes horrifying to me, with my limited memory capacities, I easily forget things. Writing is such a sanctuary to me, to review all the good and bad memories, and help them to stay longer in my hippocampus. I need it. I love doing it. But I always find excuse not to do it, just because I'm lazy.

For these couple of days, I read news and imagining, when will I write this good. I read people's blog about their life experience, and I think about how it could be me, and how I can write the similar thing in my blog. So, rather than never writing again, I'm writing this. And hopefully, starting this month, I can write at least 1 blog post each week. Or with more strategic statement to say it, I want to write 5 blog posts a month. Then the title of this blog, I think, will finally makes sense: A Life to Remember.

Komentar