A letter for you


Dear TA*,
I know that sometimes, everybody needs their time away.
That I don't talk to you today doesn't mean that I don't love you.
I hope you at least, try to understand me better.

I admit that I abandoned you for the last 3 months, maybe more.
I admit that I spent too much time having fun and meeting friends.
I'm just like any ordinary girl.
I live myself to the fullest. I don't let anything limit my dreams, not even you.

I think we've known each other long enough to read each others' mind.
I don't need to publish my feelings for you to everyone else.
They don't understand, and I believe, they won't.


I hope you know that I spent the last 3 days just thinking about you.
That I'm afraid of sleeping because finally, the reality is better than my dreams.
The reality is you.
I don't wanna waste every single chance to know you better.
My clock is ticking and I don't wanna see you pass me by.

For me, you're a challenge.
You're hard to understand, you are stubborn like hell, you simply don't get why I'm so into you.
The more you playing harder to get, it gives me more adrenaline to impress you.

Well, you prolly don't know about it, dear TA.
You shouldn't.
Because secret is what makes a woman, woman**.

I know my 3 days of rushing you, means nothing compared to those months which I abandoned you.
But please, do me a favor.
If you think that all I have done is worthed, let me know.
A bit of appreciation won't kill your pride.
And if you think that I'm far below your expectation, let me face the reality.
I will run into you in a speed that you can't imagine.

Because I know, sometimes in the end, you will worth the fight.

*Abbreviation from "Tugas Akhir"-Bachelor Thesis
**From the comic detective conan

Komentar