In blessings


Back to couple months ago.....

Life after college has been different than I expected. Being rejected on my most wanted company (well one of those FMCGs, the best according to me) in the last test, after a high expectation and sacrifice, left a big hole in my heart. Other FMCGs opened some positions but I just can't have the courage even to drop my CV.

But God granted me with other blessings. Having able to attend a conference in Den Haag, and rendezvous with my man, after I passed my defense, was more than a dream come true. It's like all my pain, sleepless nights, heartbreaks, and tears are paid off. The road to heaven was not easy of course, but I just didn't want to stressed out about that. Why concentrate in pain while we could enjoy the contentment?

And to face the reality after those dreams came true is not and easy task to do. Imagining you are trying really hard to get in the hot air balloon, you really enjoy the scenery for quiet a long time, wondering when was life being this wonderful, but then, the journey's end, and you have to packed your hot-air balloon really fast, because you got chores to do, and you force your brain to forget all of those memories and accept what's awaiting you ahead.

Back to the sleepless night for revisions, many heartbreaks for the damn bureaucracy, and not mentioning days and nights when I feel so useless. But I was still lucky I had these bunch of friend who were having their defense and graduated. I was the witness of one of the biggest day in their life, and I'm really grateful to that :)

One thing that still haunt me: what is my passion? what I really wanna do in my life? not yet having a slight imagination about that thing. From now, I'm just going where the wind blows, and someday, I hope it's not too long, I will caught up in a flower and feel really belongs there.

Meanwhile, after all ups and downs in this year, I felt so blessed that I have the life, and the energy, to experience those things which shaped me into a stronger, and more mature person.


ps: picture is courtesy of my beloved friend nana, and a minor editing with google picasa, my new toy :D

Komentar