Year 2012 in Review

People say that New Year should be a period to review what's good and bad in the year before, and a trigger to be a better person next year. However, so many things happened in 2012 and I think it would be good for myself to sit and think about, what the year means for me.

1. Start working at Danone
I love working here from the very beginning. Since training until quarter review. I had lots of memorable moments and lesson from this amazing year. What I can do better is, I think I should push myself more in order to gain more knowledge :)
Best Place to Grow

2. More Family Time
Travelling and family are 2 unseparable things. This year I was so lucky that we could gathered almost all the family member (including cousins and grandma) twice. And my small family finally did our "yearly planned" planning to Padang!
Home is where the heart is

3. Travelling
I did a lot of travelling too. This should be the highlight of every year. Travelling is not only about the journey, it helps me to discover myself more. This year I travel to Jogjakarta, Padang, Cirebon, Bandung, Bogor, Tretes, and last but not least: Derawan islands! I think I should make 1 more post just to talk about Derawan ;)
Travel often: Getting lost will help you find yourself

4. Reunion
Living in a metropolitan city like Jakarta, I feel so lucky. Not only it never fails to surprise me, as a melting pot to reach "metropolitan dream", Jakarta is also filled with people from all over Indonesia. Therefore, I could do a little "rendezvous" with my friends since elementary school. It's surprising that there are actually so many things stay the same through these years. Old habit never dies!
Rendezvous

5. Bad breakup
I don't want to put this as a highlight of the year, but it really occupied my minds for the last 4 months of this year. Why I called this a bad breakup? Because in my personal opinion, it could be saved, and it didn't need to be done. But what's done is done, and I already did my best to fight for it. After all, it takes two to tango. I reached my lowest point, but thanks God, supportive friends and family help me to get through this and sometimes, you have to let go to get what you deserve. This Maroon 5's payphone could be the soundtrack of the year:
Where have the times gone?
Baby it's all wrong,
Where are the plans we made for two?

Well, every year is a great year. 2012 was awesome in the unique way. What will happen in 2013? We'll wait and see ;)

Komentar